I hope for the health and safety for all of you during this challenging time. Many of you are partners, friends and longtime customers – each of you and your families are in our thoughts and prayers. We will get through this and be stronger from it.
As many of you are experiencing the same restricted movement orders, we have taken precautions for our team here in Colorado as well. I share these with you because it’s important we look out for each other.
- Office Staffing: Right now, I am the only one working in the office. I will be shipping your orders and return your phone calls.
- Office Hours: I will be responding to your calls within 1-2 business days as I will be working from home once shipping and handling is taken care off. We are so grateful for you; please let us know how we can help.
- Office Hygiene: We have always run a tight ship of keeping the office tidy, and we’ve taken some extra measures during this time. We follow the guidelines and use common sense.
- Shipping: I truly apologize, but with the restricted movement orders in place, we may be experiencing some delays in shipping. I continue to fill your orders based on first purchase - first ship provided those items are inventory. But know I will do my best to communicate with you so that you know when to expect delivery.
The CDC (Center for Disease Control) and NIH (National Institute of Health) have shared that the Coronavirus can live on cardboard for up to 24 hours. With packages passing through many offices, vehicles and people, we encourage you to let your packages sit for 24 hours before opening them.
- Vitality: We are here for the long-haul and will adjust as needed to ensure we can continue to deliver on Slim’s and our passion to make the world a better place through the Light-Life Tools. There are so many applications for our tools, each can help people during this time. We’ve started a new blog series (view blog) related to Light-Life Tools and the Coronavirus, and encourage you to read through our new Overview of Uses Page (view page).
- Share: Share your stories, questions and ideas with us so that we can share them with the world. Whether in response to our newsletter, on our social media channels or in our blogs, please share – we’ll be there to support you.
There is a lot of uncertainty and fear in the world right now and difficult to know who and what to believe. Health organizations, most governments and most media have been very consistent with instructions on how to get through this challenging time. I think it’s wise to keep social distancing and be smart about hygiene and always use common sense. Be responsible and don’t compromise the health of yourself and others. Also, please, do not go into fear and anxiety. This is known for a very long time that it’s weakening your immune system and you do want to do whatever you can to keep your immune system strong and healthy. If you need ideas and guidance on how to use your Light-Life Tools please read our newsletter and blogs and share your ideas on our
Wishing you the best of health!