Environmental Clearing Project Using the Light-Life® Harmonizers, Colonie, NY
In March 2009, Virginia Houck attended a Geobiology Stress Reduction and Application of the Light-Life®Tools Workshop in Colorado. After the workshop, she realized that clearing the air and environment with the assistance of the Light-Life Harmonizers had become a personal mission in her life. She became a Light-Life Tools Distributor, and bought 15 Environmental Harmonizers over a four-month period and started the Environmental Clearing Project in her city, Colonie, NY. Colonie is a city in Albany County, New York. It is Albany’s largest suburb.
Six months after the project began, Houck reported the following observations:
Changes in the environment
Changes in the community and for individuals
- Less chemtrails seen in the atmosphere.
- Air smelled fresher.
- A previous issues of an overpopulation of moles in one area was no longer a problem.
- Roses blooming and fruit trees
bearing more fruit than ever before.
- Rainiest summer on record here in the capital
- Less grub destruction of lawns.
sightings where they had not been seen before - even unique birds such as the Pileated Woodpecker and Rose-Breasted Grosbeak were seen.
The effects seen during this research project with the Light-Life® Environmental Harmonizers were quite phenomenal. This research is ongoing and updates are forthcoming.
- The city of "Colonie" was
ranked the 9th safest community in the U.S. and the City Supervisor attributed it to
- Breakthroughs in communicating
with neighbors who were previously unapproachable.
- Need for sleep changed for many people to a
shorter amount of time.
- Fatigue before the Harmonizers was prevalent, after, a high level of vitality was experienced.
- Many experienced an increase in their income.
- People able to make life-changing decisions quicker whereas in the past they felt uncertain, fearful and/or hesitant
- People were able to let go of a lot of "life clutter".
who were struggling with the "spiritual aspects" of Oneness are noticing they are letting go more.